I got up early today and tried to vote...but the line was already out the door, around the building and into the parking lot. Cars were parked on peoples lawns and in the ditches on the side of the road. At least two dozen people were walking to the polling place. It is crazy, I have never waited in line for more than 10 minutes before. It also makes me really happy to see so many people who care about the future of our country, regardless of their choice in candidate. Anyway, I will go back later and hopefully the line won't be as bad.
In Closing, I would like you all to just take a moment and read this article...then think about the choice you are about to make or already have made.
A vote for my husband...
edit: I am at my parents and my brother showed up and we both have "I voted" stickers on. We gave each other thumbs up for voting. It feels good to live in a world were voting is cool. Two thumbs way way up for voting!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My vote counts too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment