Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

EEEEK! I am so excited about Friday night! I always look forward to my bday parties cuz I get to see so many of my close friends all at the same time.

Last night, Ambar and I went to Ross and she found me the perfect dress. I would have never even seen it because it was on the end of the row and I never look there. Anyway, its a black pleather halter dress, very fitted and slinky, with ripples and bows in all the right areas. I wish I had a pic of it but I don't, so you will just have to wait and see. Definitely a Bekah party dress! I think I will wear either pink or teal tights with it and some really rediculous heals.


Last night, I dreamed that I was doing donuts in a muddy ditch in my car and there was a little girl walking on the side of the road. I pulled up to her and asked if she was ok and she said the she was lost and trying to get home. I asked her where she was from and she said tulsa (we were in norman). I was so surprised. I asked her how she got all the way to norman and she said that she got lost and just ended up here. So I helped her call her parents and I drove and met them halfway between norman and tulsa. It was a strange dream.

No comments: