Today I had a lovely convo with my friend Shereen. We were talking about dreams. I dream almost every single night and I can usually remember what I dream about.
A few nights ago I had a dream that the world was overrun by zombie vampires...the undead dead? We all took to the streets with our large bludgeoning objects and saved the day. It was sort of like Shaun of the Dead, only it was a very serious situation. I remember waking up and being very frightened.
That same night, shortly after the zombie vampires, I had another dream. I was back patrolling the streets with my closest buds. We were searching for straggling zombie vampires and we came across a street drain. The street drain had a red glow coming from it. We all surrounded it, thinking it was a zombie vampire, but it was not! Out of the drain came this flesh colored blobby monster. He opened his mouth very very wide and sucked us all in. I know this sounds really terrifying but it has a happy ending. Don't worry. So we get sucked in his mouth and as we travel to his stomach we slowly shrink until we are only 2 inches tall. We arrive in the stomach and its a disco club. So we all just hang out in the monsters belly and have a big party. Thats when I woke up.
Last night I had a dream that Max gave me a ring that had 3 sapphires on it. Sometimes, if the subject I dream about seems pretty normal then I will go look it up in a dream dictionary. Zombie vampires and flesh colored blobby monsters don't get looked up. So I looked up sapphires and this is what it said:
Sapphires
To see sapphires in your dream, represents protection, heaven, and divinity. It also represents an unlocking and understanding of your unconscious. You may be getting to the truth of something. This stone may also refer to a person who is born in September.
FYI: Max's bday is in September.
Do you think its significant? I am not sure that I do but its kind of interesting.
On a completely different subject...the poll has revealed that the roaring 20's won, but I jumped the gun and went with old school anyway. Oh well, there is always next year.
2 comments:
The poll says that 20's won because I voted 3 times.
too bad its my birthday and i do what i want...hahahahaha. you guys just thought your votes would count.
Post a Comment