Friday, November 7, 2008

I <3 SP

I realized today that I am really going to miss Sarah Palin. No, I didn't lose my mind. Without Sarah Palin's antics we can't have Tina Fey and that makes me sad.

On a completely unrelated topic, my calves are killing me! I never want to work out again...but I will. I am just really sore and every step I take is agony. Nothing that a lot of beer won't cure temporarily.


Tonight is Karl's bday party and I am pretty excited. I am going to get belligerent and play some flip cup. woot! hopefully it won't be a repeat performance of last weeks projectile vomiting.


Here is a comment from 23/6 that I find extremely accurate:

Ann Coulter


Also, my bday is coming up and I know that I dont have that many followers but those of you who do read this, please respond to my poll on which party theme I should use this year.

No comments: