It has been a very interesting day for me. I woke up at 7:15 and went to the gym, I did 30 min on the eliptical stepper and then I did laps in the pool for 45 min. It was great! I can see why people are addicted to working out. I got to work and got started on my daily tasks (facebook, gmail, npr, etc.) I noticed that this girl that I have known since elementary school changed her status and it said "well, the wrong person was picked for president but at least prop 8 passed." Over the course of the election she has put up notes and articles about Obama being a muslim and a terrorist, blah blah blah. She also is extremely pro-palin and a huge homophobe. I usually ignore all of her ignorant ramblings, but today, no more. It is one thing to support your candidate during the election process but if they lose then be a little gracious and don't write hateful things. Get over it...geez. So, I made a casual comment about how it is really sad that prop 8 was passed and why I thought so...
well, it was a bad idea. But I think I got my point across. Incidentally, we are no longer facebook "friends." Oopsies!
Also, I heard on NPR that Michael Crighton died at age 66 from cancer...:(
Here is a juicy article from newsweek about stuff that happened during the election that we didn't know about...
Hackers and Spending Sprees
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
blah blah blahdy blah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment