Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You can take this job and shove it!

I am sitting and work and I almost quit...again. I have had dreams about quitting and today I almost didn't show up for my two hour shift. Thats right...two hour shift. She thought she was doing me a favor because its New Years Eve but doing me a favor would be to give me more hours like she said she was going to. What do I get paid for these two hours? 16 dollars. I really hate this job.

I have decided to ask for my friends help...please post what you think I should do and where I should apply. I feel like I am in a rut and I can't think of anything. All I know is that I can't have this job when school starts. The thought of working here for 6 more months makes me want to cry.

My New Years resolution is to get a new job.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you can apply to cummins allison again! haha, no seriously i am not sure but we should hang out soon. Maybe we can brainstorm!

Miss Jay said...

Dear Bekah,
Didn't you used to have a blog?

Love,
Ashley