Who took a sobriety test last night? ME! Don't worry, I passed. I got a warning. They pulled me over because of my broken tail light (which Bill is supposed to fix, but hasn't). Anyway, I am awesome and did a great job proving my sobriety. It was really really scary. They did the light thingie, then asked me to walk heel-to-toe for nine steps and then turn around and do it again. I told them that my toe is broken and its hard to put pressure on it but they didn't care. Then they made me stand on one foot and count. I got to 24 before I wobbled. Apparently all this was not satisfactory evidence so I had to do the light thingie again. Then they told me that I was pulled over for the broken tail light and gave me the warning. BTW, I did the sobriety test on my street, right next to oconnells. It was very frustrating cuz I could see my house. Also, it was cold. Max watched me do all this...he said that I did a great job. :) I do have one question for the Norman PD: Why do you need five officers and three cars to give a sobriety test to one little girl? What a waste of money! Oh well, I passed and that is all that matters.
Tonight, Max has an art show at Sonder Music. I am excited. Its for his sound class. He burned 30 cd's of music and audio clips that are important to him and have meaning for his life. There is a cd for me! :D It has the song "I can't smile without you" on it. I feel special. After that, Max and I are going to Nikki's birthday party for a little while. We can't stay long cuz we are getting up at 4 am to go to Tulsa. Max's car is at Eurosport, it has a broken fly wheel...and other things. So, I am taking him to Tulsa so that he can do his guard duty. I will get to hang out with Eric and Tara, and Matt and Jennifer. Yay! Fun times!

4 comments:
I can't believe they made you do it with a broken toe. I have to ask - WERE you drunk? hahaha. See you in a week!
i was NOT drunk! lol! seriously, i wasn't. I can't wait to see you!
sorry for breaking your old faucet.
i hated the old one! come over and see how nicely the new one swivels! its super!
Post a Comment