Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not quite sure what to do...

This semester has not really turned out like I expected. My dilemna is this...I just received my grant check 3 days ago. Up until now I didn't have the money to buy my books and since the check came so late I have missed some of the work already. I can make it up but I am not sure I can do it and its making me very stressed and worried all the time. Soo, I am thinking about dropping one to three of my classes. I just don't know what to do. Even if I complete all the missed work I won't make a's. Its so frustrating. What do you think I should do? Also, what happens if you drop most of your classes? Do they make you pay back your financial aid right away for that semester? I wish I wasn't soo confused about this. Probably why I don't blog anymore, just too stressed out.

On the bright side...I am going to the New Kids on the Block concert on March 9th with Katie and Morgan. Its going to be great. NKOTB is some good memories.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey girlie! Sorry to hear that you are stressing. You should get ahold of the financial aid office. If you don't use it; I don't believe you have to pay anything back.. but I would call to make sure. Hope everything works out :) Miss seeing you guys! Hopefully we will get to come & visit again soon before our little guy is born.