Its been a busy week for me but after midnight tonight I will be free! I finished my last html project last night and today I will take a spanish test and do my workbook and then I am done! Hooray!
As many of you know, Max and I are not the most motivated people. We would much rather sit around and play video games or read a good book instead of making halloween costumes. Last night we had a discussion and decided that the Monarch and Dr Girlfriend are out and 1950's couple is in. I am going to make a pie and wear a vintage dress and an apron and Max will be sporting a lovely cardigan, a bowtie and a manly pipe. Being a super villain is just too hard but being a 1950's houswife...thats just practice for later! Right? LOLZ!
This is Max and I with our daughter Francine. We just sat down to the dinner I just cooked. Our dog Rex is begging for food...silly dog. Whiskers the cat is hiding under the table, he is a much smarter begger. Oh and its also 6 p.m. sharp. I also had a cocktail ready for Max the moment he walked in the door(he had a hard day at the office). I am such a good wife!

I wrote this whole blog in html...what do you think?
2 comments:
Very nice, very nice.. you might want to lay off of the blush a little bit though.
i will be sure to do that...lol
Post a Comment