
Across the street from my office is a Harley Davidson repair shop. On most days I work to the rhythm of the motorcycle engine (vroom). Today I noticed a movement in my peripheral. I look over and see the mechanics truck backing into the street, straight for our building. I didn't think much of it (I just thought he was driving his car). The truck backs up and bounces off our curb and travels into the street a little and just stops. Well, I still thought that this was all on purpose so I just ignored it and went back to work. The guy that has an office in the back comes out and asks me whats going on. I look over and notice that the truck is still in the street and there is no driver at the wheel. So Jerry(office guy) goes over to the motorcycle shop and tells them that their truck has wandered into the street. All 4 mechanics come outside...Do you really need 4 people to move one truck? Anyway, the truck was moved back to its parking spot but I was about 2 ft. away from a nice breeze in my office. Above is a terrible picture from my cell phone.
4 comments:
How did the truck roll away?? Was it not in park??? LOL. I think it's funny that you watched all of this happen and thought nothing of it. LOL LOL.
I guess it was not in park. I was so focused on finishing these stupid document scans that I didn't even care that a truck was headed straight for my window...lol.
I'm gonna kill you bekah!
ack! why?!
Post a Comment